Saturday 1 February 2014

Dress #2

This dress went a lot better for me. I felt like I was listening more to my peers and I was more open to change. I felt like we all kept up the energy throughout the whole performance and we kept the pressure cooker high. I was used to the other elements of the performance; lighting, props, sound, so I took them into account and was able to concentrate on the narrative rather than how it looks.

I felt a lot more confident and comfortable with my characters this time around. I was able to concentrate on the objectives of my characters and how they were achieving them a lot more. I felt able to experiment with my characters in this dress run.


This dress was fun to do and I think we all really enjoyed performing this, which made it go really well. It got me extremely excited to perform in front of an audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment